Tuesday, July 26, 2011

sekali lagi

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn 

But that's alright
Because I like The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love The way you lie
I love the way you lie

its hurt when someone u learn to love someone then they betrayed your love..
 you know you can't give me what I need and even though you mean so much to me.. why must this happen..
its hurt..really-really hurt..to put a trust to someone is not easy, to give your heart to someone is not easy.. but that someone easily broken and hurt your feeling in a snap.. 
as i say to you before.. trust is earn.. yeah u earned it but why must destroy it??
 trust is like a piece of paper, once it's crumbled up it can never be in its original shape
its hard for me to move on again..
 how many tears must I shed to cleanse myself of you???
maybe it is easy for u to kept it quite then when tomorrow comes its all like nothing happen.. not going to think about it.. well im not buying it.. did u ever think of me crying until i fall asleep?? no right...
that why i hate to play in your game of love.. 
 you should be arrested for murder, because you took my life away from me.





 now.. its all became like this
 for sale not for anyone to cure it.. but to end the suffering..








after that i just want to keep it the way it put like this
better that way cz nobody will hurt it again































but

 there isn't a moment of my day that isn't spent wondering where you are, what you're doing, how you're feeling. Even in the quiet of the night, when everything is still and I am nearly asleep, there's a part of me that is still wondering


No comments:

Post a Comment