Friday, December 14, 2012

its goes like this

ok it goes like this..
did you ever feel when your ex-bf/gf' reminisce about your past, about how good you guys when you are together??  about how its feel to miss the love between both of you?
well, i did.. and it is stupid ok

pleasee..
if you (EX) do it, you are just showing to me that how cheap your love is..
come on you got your girl.. take care off her..
no need to remind me that you miss message with me, or what so ever..
and the funny thing is you dream about me..
and you tell me about it.. that BULL SHIT man..
i dont want to know..

its funny when you guys been in this situation..trust me
its not worth it to attend this kind of situation..
come on, a guy with a girl say that they miss you soo much..
i mean...come on.. that shows that their love is very cheap ok..
not worth to have it. dont ever fall for the guy like this..
and also im pity for the girl that is with the man..

if you ex wants to be friend with you its ok.. but no need to keep talking about the past
Or about the dream that including us in it..
dont you "guys" feel guilty??



so FYI please stop

No comments:

Post a Comment