Monday, December 5, 2011

rainbows and cotton candy

I.L.Y.S.M
seriously damn much

u bring so much smile in me today..
i cant get enough of you
i want u beside me all the time..
well that not going to happen..hahahaha
u got ur life and i got mine..
we take it nice and slow..
like what u said..:)

getting to know you is the best thing that ive learn..
the best i could do now is understand u..
i want to be the best for u..
i want to bring smile into your life..
i want to be the one in your heart..

i like the way u are..
the way you rebel
the way u think..
the way u motivate me..

my past..my failure of love
is the best experience that i had..
i hope my experience..will make me do better with u..

to loved and be loved is not easy as 1,2,3
we need to give and take..
love doesn't change someone..but someone need to change for their love
we need to make sacrifice..


"police said loved cannot been caught..
a  pious man said love is a gift..
doctor said love cant be cured..
a judge said love cant be judge..
people always said love is beautiful..
but GOD always said.. love is with HIM"



No comments:

Post a Comment