Monday, March 21, 2011

sg.congkak poetry trip

awsomeee...outdoor class at sg.congkak.. the trip is to make a poem out of nature and also do a drawing.. the drawing must reflect the imagery.
truly says.. i love drawing but my coloring suck..huhuhuhu
so..my drawing is not soo nice..huhuhuu
and my poems... it kind of funny..heheheh cz im not that artistic with word..

nor stopping nor slowing
as a water u are glimmering
now stopping and stuttering
as a stream u should keep ongoing
when river flow smoothly
it will shred by a rock
but u\when u stand petrified
be as strong as the rock
when the cloud change gradually
u will hear the symphony
but would u be ready
to feel it differently
be strong as a rock
in the smooth swirling river
because u ought to be
a laugh in the crying river..

that is my poem...

my teammates.. hehehhe..
mase ni lepas buat poem and drawing..so having fun time

final check before summiting the poem
(a.k.a. first poem kne reject..wuwuwu)

me concentrating on my poem

i enjoy the time there..thanks to our lecturer..and all the teslians... not forgetting our tutor.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment