Friday, March 18, 2011

my dear friend

it is nice to have friends that u can rely on
that u can depends on..
and u can cry on their shoulders..

my dear friend..
please..dont be to up sad about what happen

u always told me to stay strong..when im down
u always tell me to stop crying..when im in the saddest mood
u always told me to make a decision for myself..when im confused
u always told me to stop being stupid.. when i was not thinking with my brain
u always told me to stop hoping.. when im hoping for something that wasnt sure
u always told me to forget bout someone that hurting my feeling..when i kept thinking bout him
u always told me to stop loving..when i was still loving for someone that never loved me anymore

now..
i want u to do the same
do whatever u told me to do..
i know its hard for u..but it is for your own good
she not yours anymore..
if she loved u..she will fly back to your arms..
and when she does that..please make sure u doesnt loose her again
because i know how much u loved her
but if she doesnt.. please..please..and please
go on with your life
there is someone much more better then her waiting for u out there

if u need someone
i want u to know..
i will be there for u

* bro..this entry is for u.. please stay strong buddy..

No comments:

Post a Comment