Saturday, July 14, 2012

frustration

this is the first time i see my mother is comfortable with my man
and you blew your chance dear
i think why my mom is comfortable is
one
 because she wanted to get to know you
two
because there is not so many people in my grandmother house
three
she really wanted to see who you are

and you blew your golden chances romeo
i knew my mom very well
before this she NEVER ever ever invited my boyfriend to come with us to visit my grandmother
but she invited YOU!! why cant you see that???

earlier in the car
she did mention about you not going
she ask me why
i just tell her that you shy
she said it just for one days and one night
not long enough to keep you get nervous
i just smile when she said that
and that show that she really wanted to meet you

you not only get me feeling so down
but also you let my mom down
she really looking forward to meet you
but you???
rather choose to play football with your friend instead of meeting my mom??
and it really make me feel sad
seriously
what my mom will think about you now??
that you were coward?

i think going to visit my family in hari raya is not good enough
because there were lot of my cousin
and my mom will feel not really comfortable to have you there
to get to know you because she will get busy cooking in the kitchen

dont blame me if you didnt get the same chances that she give you earlier these days
i will not helps you anymore
whatever you want to do now
is up to you
my feeling and my thought will not count for you
after all i'm a stranger in your life
who am i to nagging to you?

when you said to me
"find someone else better than you for me"
that make me feel sooooo sad
because clearly you dont really want me to be in your life
here what im thinking now
why dont you find someone else that is better than me?
i think im not perfect for you here
cz what is important for me doesn't count and make sense for you

truthfully
laila khalida

No comments:

Post a Comment