Wednesday, July 11, 2012

awesomeness days

for the past couple of days.. including these day..
i have awsamm days
first of all
i had a great time with mie" amor
such a cute guy he is
although some of his word really make me down
but still he make it up
and make my day as bright as a sun
i loved him so much
i just cant imagine how on earth i will react if i lost him
in the battle of love
his name always be in all of my prayers..
i hope he was meant for me..
and not to forget.. thanks a lot to him
because he carry my bag all the way from KL to JB
seriously my bag really heavy...
and for that.. again
i love u so much mr.Khairul Zamani..(^_^)


and when i reached JB
the first thing is
ive get to eat home cook dinner
that was so awsammm
then..
today
i go out with my friend
linda,dewi and p-tos
we had a great time together
spen our time in our old school
met all of our teacher (well not all of them are there now)
then we go for bowling
and then we met radzi
and chat until dark...
we planned to make a small gathering
among out batches 
hopefully this time we all can meet
and share our story...

No comments:

Post a Comment