Sunday, April 25, 2010

nur ainaa saffiya... what a beautiful name.. n of course what a cute little gurl...
i always want a niece.. n now, if got it.. thanks to my sister...hahahaha.. after this.. i think i will spent my money on you aina... heheheh....
first thing when i c u, i want to hold u tight... u like a doll to me... geram gilezzz....
after i dapet jer cium2 aina.. rase puas giler dlam ati... heheheh..
hehehe... heee... *giler gelak dah pulak....
hehehehe...
lepas ni i think i also will spent a lot of time with u.... hahahaha
to my sis..jgn mare yer... cz sy x kan ajar anak u yg bkn2...hahahah...
i will be a good aunt to her....
i love kids.....
terutamenyer baby..... ske bau baby.. cedap....
n taking care of my niece n nephew.. helps me learn to take care if my own child later..
its not easy u know.. we adult.. we dont use baby language..hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment